Take advantage of your summer vacations this year by journeying to Moscow to discover new sights and pick up Russian! CREF offers morning lessons for all levels, leaving you to explore Moscow during the rest of the day, as well as travel all over Russia over the weekend!
- A simplified registration and visa approval process.
- An unforgettable and unique holiday experience guaranteed.
- Boasting over 20 years of experience and an English-speaking staff, CREF guarantees you a warm welcome with best-in-class service.
Organizing your trip has never been easier
- Select your travel dates (with a minimum stay of a week).
- Choose which lesson type suits you, whether it’s in a group or one-to-one.
- Select from a list of additional services: accommodation, airport transfer, etc.
- Send us your registration form so that we can present you with a quote customized to your needs.
- Once you have confirmed your participation, you will need to pay the registration fees, following which you will receive, within three days, an invitation letter from CREF that will be required when applying for a Russian visa.
- Obtain your Russian visa from the Russian consulate nearest to your place of residence.
- Depart for Moscow!
CREF in Moscow
Located 10 minutes walking distance from the Red Square, CREF is situated in a beautiful neighborhood, near Chistye Prudy Park. We have 14 fully-equipped classrooms to meet all your learning needs. We also have a rest area for students and guests to relax before and after lessons and where you can find a range of hot and cold refreshments and snacks, including vending machines. The area around CREF is peppered with numerous cafes and restaurants where you can have lunch of drop in for a drink after lessons.
Trips and Cultural Program
Whatever the duration of your stay, you will have a large selection of trips and visits to choose from, these being organized by CREF and its partners. Furthermore, our team can help you with reserving tickets for cultural events like concerts and ballets, per your preference, or, should you wish it, planning a weekend outside Moscow.