Do you want to take Russian classes, but do not have time to get around? Do you live far from Moscow, but want to take classes with native and qualified teachers? Do you want to manage the schedule of your classes at your convenience?
Take advantage of the quality of CREF’s language courses without leaving your home and when it is convenient for you: we offer individual Russian courses online.
How does it work?
- Contact CREF and pay for 10, 20 or 30 lessons in advance
- Take our test online
- Adapt the content of your course
- Set a timetable with your teacher
- Connect at the time agreed and have a 60-minute lesson
Who will your teacher be?
A russian native, experienced, accustomed to online teaching and available to answer all your additional questions.
How to subscribe?
Contact our manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, ask any question and feel free to enroll.
What platform do you use?
CREF uses the global platform Langlion, which is perfect to learn foreign languages. The LangLion platform is cloud-based, so it’s accessible at any time and at any place, just like a regular website. To use the platform, all you need is a browser (we recommend Google Chrome) and Internet connexion (a 0.5Mb / sec network traffic is enough, you can use the platform from your mobile phone).
- You save time and the tasks are automated: you can generate schedules and save your files at the same place.
- You can check attendance, follow your progress, study from the teaching material without limit.
- Communication and availability: communicate online with your professor or the administration team during the working hours using electronic messages or SMS.
- Mobility: get timely information about cancellations, results of the tests and files shared with the professors.
- Convenience: you learn online thanks to a microphone, a camera and a virtual desk.
The Langlion platform
The screenshot above shows you the homepage of Langlion. Using the differents tabs on the menu, you can see your upcoming classes, check your grades, private messages, your attendance, and even your payments. The platform is complete and user-friendly.
On the tab “Classes”, you can check when is your next class and download files that will be necessary for the lesson.
The lessons on Langlion
Langlion allows a real interaction between teachers and students. They communicate via their microphone, with the possibility to activate the webcam. They can also use the chat on the right side of the screen. The teacher’s mouse pointer can be seen by the students. Teacher and students dispose of various tools to draw/write on the documents they work with. The size of every window on the interface can be modified according to the needs of the users.